Monday, May 15, 2006

Back Home !

I'm finally back home. I will never be able to describe the feeling of satisfaction that overcame me as my British Airways airplane touched down on the runway of Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport. The oppressive heat of May, the humidity, the crazy traffic, the pollution, the chaos...... I LOVE IT!!

I have just 2 weeks and I know how fast the days are going to whiz by, and yet again I will be on my way back to the airport, to catch my flight to NY. But until then I am going to savor this city and just let it soak in.

I can't wait for the day when I board my flight at JFK with a one-way ticket. A few more years perhaps, but it will happen. I just know it!

2 Comments:

At Sat May 20, 12:30:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger Rishi said...

Lucky you. Enjoy this while you still can!

See you in August dude.

 
At Fri Jun 23, 10:17:00 AM GMT-5, Blogger Writer Through Life... said...

so you have gone home, and returned, AND started your internship and not ONE update since! stop slacking off and get back to blogging Mr. Mondal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home