Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Lucky - No time for bollywood !

This year hasn't seen any great releases from bollywood, yet, apart from Rang De Basanti. Deepa Mehta's Water was really good, but I'm not sure if that can be classified as a Bollywood movie. Hollywood on the other hand has had a fantastic few months. First I saw Inside Man, followed by the brilliant V for Vendetta, Ice Age 2, Thank You for Not Smoking and today I managed to catch Lucky Number Slevin. It was absolutely fantastic !!

I'm not sure when it releases in India, but be sure to watch it whenever it does. Maybe if I have the time I'll write a review on it, though I never do a very good job anyway.

But a movie that stars Sir Ben Kingsley, Morgan Freeman and Bruce Willis simply cannot disappoint. The dialogues though far-fetched for the story are simply brilliant and the movie itself is stylish and fun !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home