Saturday, March 25, 2006

Absolutely Ridiculous !

While I normally refrain from commenting on issues I don't have sufficient information about, this is absolutely ridiculous !

I came across this article while perusing India Uncut and had to place a link to it on my blog. I refuse to personally pass judgement on any case when I really don't know what happened. Especially in a system like ours, its hard to really extract the truth. But if this is the defence Abhishek is standing behind, then I'm really quite speechless.

2 Comments:

At Tue Mar 28, 06:20:00 AM GMT-5, Blogger Sangeeta said...

That can't possibly be a defence, can it? In legal terms, I mean?

 
At Wed Apr 05, 08:54:00 AM GMT-5, Blogger Mumbai Monsoon said...

Your guess is as good as mine. Well, we all know how that defence worked out for him, if at all it was one. I don't know if legally that was possible, but going by the news report, that seems to be what his defence team was stating. It's quite absurd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home